Alison Meyer graduated cum laude from Tufts University in 2011, where she earned a B.A. in philosophy. While in school, she was Editor-in-Chief of a targeted campus newspaper, the Primary Source. Her experiences with a hostile university administration and a variety of forms of censorship led her to FIRE and, more importantly, to the defense of free speech on campuses across the country. She has also interned at the Cato Institute, where she researched the implications of tax increment financing and worked on media relations.
- "Celebrate Memorial Day by Supporting FIRE,"
by Alison Meyer, May 25, 2012
- "Risky Business at ‘Slate’,"
by Alison Meyer, May 24, 2012
- "Tufts Cuts Off 'Cox' T-shirt,"
by Alison Meyer, May 2, 2012
- "FIRE Receives Fourth Four-Star Rating from Charity Navigator,"
by Alison Meyer, March 2, 2012
- "Reason #2 to Donate to FIRE in 2011,"
by Alison Meyer, December 28, 2011
- "Help FIRE Expose Injustice on Campus,"
by Alison Meyer, December 16, 2011
- "Special Offer: Get a FIRE T-shirt when You Donate $15 or More!,"
by Alison Meyer, October 14, 2011
- "Victory for Free Speech at Nassau Community College: Faculty Liberated from 'Free Speech Zone',"
by Alison Meyer, August 22, 2011