Meghan Grizzle is a rising third-year law student at Harvard Law School. After graduating magna cum laude from Harvard College in 2007 with Bachelor's and Master's degrees in Linguistics, she spent a year teaching English on a Fulbright scholarship at a high school in Berlin. At Harvard Law School, she is involved in the Federalist Society, the Society for Law, Life, and Religion, Christian Fellowship, the Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy, and the HLS Republicans. She spent her first law school summer at the Becket Fund for Religious Liberty in Washington, DC. She is originally from Orange County, California.
- "Fighting for Religious Freedom with FIRE,"
by Meghan Grizzle, Everyday Christian, June 30, 2010
- "FIRE Intervenes after UIUC Professor Dismissed, Highlighting Violation of Academic Freedom,"
by Meghan Grizzle, July 16, 2010
- "Nat Hentoff: Supreme Court Got ‘Martinez’ Wrong,"
by Meghan Grizzle, July 9, 2010
- "Cathy Young on Why ‘Martinez’ is a Dangerous Precedent,"
by Meghan Grizzle, July 7, 2010
- "In 'Martinez,' Justice Ginsburg Disregards Serious Threat of Hostile Takeovers ,"
by Meghan Grizzle, June 29, 2010
- "Professors Take Action to Preserve Academic Freedom,"
by Meghan Grizzle, June 23, 2010
- "In 'Rodriguez,' Ninth Circuit Recognizes E-Mail Listserv Deserves First Amendment Protections,"
by Meghan Grizzle, May 25, 2010
- "New Jersey Asks to Withdraw Opposition to Student Group in 'CLS v. Martinez',"
by Meghan Grizzle, May 20, 2010