Mr. Luker, an Atlanta historian, was co-editor of the first two volumes of The Papers of Martin Luther King. Johnson and Luker are members of the HNN blog, Cliopatria.
- "The AHA's Double Standard on Academic Freedom,"
by David Beito, Ralph Luker and Robert “K. C.” Johnson, Perspectives (American Historical Association), March 1, 2006
- "A Time to Choose for the AHA in Philadelphia: Speech Codes and the Academic Bill of Rights,"
by David Beito, Robert “K. C.” Johnson and Ralph Luker, History News Network, December 26, 2005
- "Consulting All Sides on "Speech Codes","
by Robert “K. C.” Johnson, Ralph Luker and David Beito, Organization of American Historians Newsletter, May 1, 2005
- "Who’s Undermining Free Speech on Campus Now?,"
by Ralph Luker, Robert “K. C.” Johnson and David Beito, Inside Higher Ed, April 13, 2005
- "Why We Are Dissatisfied with the OAH's Report on Repression,"
by David Beito, Robert “K. C.” Johnson and Ralph Luker, History News Network, November 15, 2004