University of Texas at Austin: Scientific Misconduct Investigation Into Author of Controversial Study
- "Letter from FIRE to University of Texas at Austin President William Powers Jr., July 18, 2012," August 30, 2012
- "Scott Rose - Open Letter to University of Texas Regarding Professor Mark Regnerus' Alleged Unethical Anti-Gay Study," June 24, 2012
- "UT Austin Finishes Inquiry into Same-Sex Parenting Paper: No Wrongdoing ," by Robert Shibley, August 30, 2012: On Wednesday night, the University of Texas at Austin announced that it had concluded its inquiry into allegations of scientific misconduct by finding no wrongdoing by Professor Mark Regnerus, author of a controversial paper about same-sex parenting. FIRE, which wrote to UT Austin in July about the controversy, offers an in-depth explanation of the problems with both the complaint against Regnerus and the university's policies on scientific misconduct.
- "Why was this professor’s study scrutinized?,"
by Jake Simms, Education Tech News, October 4, 2012
- "U. of Texas drops inquiry into author of gay parenting report,"
by Robert Shibley, The Daily Caller, September 7, 2012
- "CULTURE DIGEST: Seizure of Texas prof's computers, emails called troubling,"
Baptist Press, September 7, 2012
- "Univ. of Texas Vindicates Study That Casts Negative Light on "Gay" Parenting,"
by Dave Bohon, The New American, September 5, 2012
- "U. of Texas backs professor in battle with gay blogger,"
Fox News, September 3, 2012