University of Arizona: Screening of Controversial Film Cancelled
- "Second E-Mail from Hollyanne Fricke to the College Republicans," October 10, 2009
- "E-Mail from College Republicans to Hollyanne Fricke," October 9, 2009
- "Arizona Student Unions UAB Events, as of October," October 7, 2009
- "E-Mail from Hollyanne Fricke to the College Republicans," October 7, 2009
- "Arizona Student Unions UAB Events, as of September," September 17, 2009
- "Victory for Freedom of Expression at University of Arizona; Showing of ‘Not Evil, Just Wrong’ Back on Schedule ," by Adam Kissel, October 13, 2009: The University of Arizona has reversed course and permitted the College Republicans to screen Not Evil, Just Wrong, a film about "the true cost of global warming hysteria," as originally scheduled, just days after telling the group that its reservation was being cancelled due to a scheduling mistake. The "mix-up" was discovered only 11 days before the event, making it difficult to reschedule. After a joint investigation by FIRE and a UA College Republicans leader showed that the scheduling conflict might not have been a mistake, the screening was placed back on the schedule for October 18.